A COR Corporate Membership is a great way to build a successful business and achieve brand awareness while also providing opportunities for the development of young leaders in the company. Sign up today!
COR for Your Business
The ability to attract and retain highly skilled talent is the number one competitive issue facing companies in the Midlands and across the U.S. Employees today care just as much about where they live as they do where they work. Opportunities to engage socially, culturally and professionally are just as important to next generation workers as what they do in their job. Let’s face it; companies with more engaged and connected employees are more productive and more successful. Connecting to COR impacts your bottom line.
COR for Your Employees
Your competitive edge is your talent. If you want to invest in helping your employees to thrive, join COR today. COR provides opportunities to ensure a healthy work-life balance for your employees and help them leverage their unique talents. You take care of the nine to five, and we’ll handle the five to nine!
How We Do It
Connectivity should be tangible; you should be able to touch it, feel it and understand its impact on your life. COR is passionate about connecting Columbians to their community. We do this through three program focus areas:
- LEADERSHIP: COR is working with business, nonprofit and civic leaders to ensure a sustainable future for our community through identifying, nurturing and connecting the next generation of leaders. The charge is simple – connect professionals with aspirational and peer mentors and marry them to leadership and service opportunities in the community.
- SERVICE: COR wakes up thinking about how to connect the next generation of Columbians to their community through volunteerism, service and philanthropy. Volunteerism offers a quadruple win: it allows COR members to be a part of something bigger than themselves, while making a difference in the lives of someone or some organization; to become actively connected with the community and the issues it faces; to feel good about time well spent; and to expand their network with like-minded people. Research shows communities with higher rates of volunteerism not only fare better economically but experience greater retention and recruitment rates among professionals COR is fostering a culture of stewardship.
- FUN: COR is passionate about all assets that make Columbia a unique, world-class city. While our community partner, Midlands Authority of Conventions, Sports and Tourism, promotes Columbia outside the region, we’ve made it our mission to promote Columbia to Columbians. From arts, culture, food and nightlight to outdoor recreation, lifelong learning and social/professional networking…. COR connect you to your peak experience in Columbia.
Corporate Membership Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Recognition as a corporate member on COR’s website and digital communications.
- Social media and website spotlights throughout the year.
- Individual memberships for your employees (Number based on level).
- Complimentary job postings with the COR network.
- Annual reports about the difference your investment makes.
- Invitation to and recognition at COR’s annual meeting.
|Membership Level||Benefits Based on Membership Level|
Become a Corporate Member TODAY and join us in keeping the talent in the Midlands!
Columbia Opportunity Resource (COR) connects talented professionals in the greater Columbia area to diverse and meaningful networks for leadership, service and fun.
Why We Exist
Our reason for existence is quite simple: We’re focused on attracting, engaging and retaining talent in the Midlands. We create connectivity among professionals, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and creatives and the community they call home. By doing so, we increase retention and make Columbia a better place for everyone to live, learn, work, play and prosper. It then becomes a virtuous circle as the mission becomes a cause and the cause becomes a movement. Columbia ultimately is a better thriving urban environment that provides peak experiences for all its citizens.
- Vibrant networks attract, retain and motivate talented people
- Motivated and talented people create exciting communities
- Exciting communities continually renew their talent pool