There are many ways to get connected with COR. Attend an event to meet COR members and interface with local insiders. Follow us on social media for ongoing updates on upcoming programs and initiatives and photos from recent events. Check out our blog for recaps of past events. Get in touch with Action Team Leads about finding your place to maximize your COR membership. Join our mailing list below to receive our monthly email newsletter and regular event reminders. There are so many reasons and ways to get involved in COR and in our community.
Steps to Getting Involved!
- Become a Member!
- Attend an event, program, or volunteer opportunity
- Join us at a quarterly Activate event to meet our board and incredible members
- Join an Action Team: Once familiarized with COR, members are able to serve on an Action Team
Showcase your leadership talents
- Effect change in Columbia.
- Collaborate with people like you who share interests and values.
- Build professional and personal relationships with likeminded locals
- Get on the path to board service.
- Build your resume and your prospects at the same time.
Make an impact on Columbia
- Get connected with causes you care about and discover new ways to give back in the Midlands.
- A nonprofit, COR, our community, the Midlands, and your peers, will all improve and will benefit from your contributions.
- Use your skills to make the community better.
- You will feel good by doing good.
- Make new friends: Expand your network outside your workplace, profession and circle of friends.
- Discover everything that’s happening in Columbia weekly through The Buzz and monthly in our newsletters.
- Enjoy access to COR’s signature events and member socials.