COR provides an engaging and impactful way for businesses to get plugged into the Columbia metropolitan area. COR works to engage professionals in leadership roles, promote philanthropy and community service and connect them to other professionals in various industries while exploring cool and exciting things around town. Businesses may provide in-kind donations or sponsor individual members or events. COR also welcomes media partners.
Corporate Sponsored Memberships allow companies to partner with COR by working to retain and develop the talent workforce as investment in your employees. A COR Corporate Membership is a great way to build a successful business and achieve brand awareness while also providing opportunities for the development of young leaders in the company.
COR for Your Business
The ability to attract and retain highly skilled talent is the number one competitive issue facing companies in the Midlands and across the U.S. Employees today care just as much about where they live as they do where they work. Opportunities to engage socially, culturally and professionally are just as important to next generation workers as what they do in their job. Let’s face it; companies with more engaged and connected employees are more productive and more successful. Connecting to COR impacts your bottom line.
COR for Your Employees
Your competitive edge is your talent. If you want to invest in helping your employees to thrive, join COR today. COR provides opportunities to ensure a healthy work-life balance for your employees and help them leverage their unique talents. You take care of the nine to five, and we’ll handle the five to nine!
How We Do It
Connectivity should be tangible; you should be able to touch it, feel it and understand its impact on your life. COR is passionate about connecting Columbians to their community. We do this through three program focus areas:
- LEADERSHIP: COR is working with business, nonprofit and civic leaders to ensure a sustainable future for our community through identifying, nurturing and connecting the next generation of leaders. The charge is simple – connect professionals with aspirational and peer mentors and marry them to leadership and service opportunities in the community.
- SERVICE: COR wakes up thinking about how to connect the next generation of Columbians to their community through volunteerism, service and philanthropy. Volunteerism offers a quadruple win: it allows COR members to be a part of something bigger than themselves, while making a difference in the lives of someone or some organization; to become actively connected with the community and the issues it faces; to feel good about time well spent; and to expand their network with like-minded people. Research shows communities with higher rates of volunteerism not only fare better economically but experience greater retention and recruitment rates among professionals COR is fostering a culture of stewardship.
- FUN: COR is passionate about all assets that make Columbia a unique, world-class city. While our community partner, Midlands Authority of Conventions, Sports and Tourism, promotes Columbia outside the region, we’ve made it our mission to promote Columbia to Columbians. From arts, culture, food and nightlight to outdoor recreation, lifelong learning and social/professional networking…. COR connect you to your peak experience in Columbia.
Corporate Membership Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Recognition as a corporate member on COR’s website and digital communications.
- Social media and website spotlights throughout the year.
- Individual memberships for your employees (Number based on level).
- Complimentary job postings with the COR network.
- Annual reports about the difference your investment makes.
- Invitation to and recognition at COR’s annual meeting.
Beginning January 1, 2020
|5 – 10 employees
|$60 per person
|11 – 25 employees
|$55 per person
|26 – 50 employees
|$50 per person
|$40 per person
Community Partners are investors in COR who wish to support our overall mission of attracting, retaining and engaging talent in the Midlands through leadership development, community service and social enrichment opportunities.
COR members represent the core of our communities’ young leaders. With the drive to advance their careers and flexible buying power, young professionals should be a target market for nearly every industry and profession. By sponsoring a COR event, you place your business directly in front of the talented professionals that have already committed to our region. All sponsorships are event specific.
Partner Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Logo placement on website, e-communications and social media
- COR’s e-communications list serve reaches approximately 5.6K Columbians
- COR has over 8K followers on social media
- Display table at event sponsored
- Invitations to attend event sponsored (number varies)
- Opportunity to speak at the event (dependent on sponsorship level)
- Invitation & recognition at COR’s annual meeting
Community Partner Packages
|5 COR memberships
|10 COR Memberships
|12 COR Memberships
|15 COR Memberships
|2 Table for Six tickets
|4 Table for Six tickets
|6 Table for Six tickets
|8 Table for Six tickets
|2 Time for Art ticket
|4 Time for Art tickets
|6 Time for Art tickets
|8 Time for Art tickets
For more information about partnerships, sponsorships and in-kind donations please contact Julia Reedy, Director of Development, at 828.302.8563 or [email protected].