It’s no secret that our members are some of the best around. But we want to share with you why they are so amazing and what they have been up to since the start of the new year. We asked our members to share some recent accomplishments or celebrations (professional or personal) or give a shoutout to a fellow member. Get to know our members by championing their recent life events:
- COR board member, Aditi Bussells was elected to Columbia City Council
- COR board member, Jack Garrick accomplished a PR in the Bridge Run
- COR board member, Fred Jones received an excellent referral from a former employer, landing him a new job with Overstock Bins
- COR board member, David Bornemann completed a 19.3 mile run. That’s a 5K, 10K, and a 10-miler!
- COR board member, Anne Langley is celebrating getting engaged in March.
- COR board member, Lauren Fleming recently joined the DEI team at her company PWC.
- COR board member, Khali Gallman received three high end real estate referrals ranging from $600k- $900k.
- COR board member, Heather McDonald was awarded the “SC Zeta Lady” award at a recent alumni ceremony.
- COR board member, Jodi Salter successfully launched a new cyber intelligence unit at the University of South Carolina!
- COR board member, Lee Goble is thriving at his job at Central Carolina Community Foundation and is leading another year of Midlands Gives campaigns
- COR board member, Jared Clary recently started a new job as Lead Nurturing Specialist at AMAROK
- COR board member, Tanvi Patel also landed a new job at Devote Studio
Know a member that deserves a shoutout? Let us know about it for our summer edition of “Championing our Members”.
Want to connect with fellow members? Don’t miss our COR Connections event on May 3rd.