A unique dinner connecting aspiring leaders
with seasoned executives
Table for Six (TF6) is a unique networking event that connects experienced executives with emerging leaders in the community. Instead of the usual, stuffy networking event, TF6 takes place over dinner to facilitate open and free conversation, Q&A and relationship building.
TF6 is a key part of COR’s efforts to attract and retain top Midlands talent by providing opportunities for young professionals to gain leadership exposure and experience.
Dine with us on February 20 at IT-oLogy
Join us to dine with the following executives:
- Sherar Duvall, Director of Media Education at the Nickelodeon
- George Hutton, EngenuitySC’s Executive Director
- Matt Kennell, President & CEO of the City Center Partnership
- Sarah Lewis, Executive Director of the Congaree Vista Guild
- Todd Lewis, Executive Director of IT-oLogy @ Innovista
- Robin Waites, Executive Director of the Historic Columbia Foundation