A unique dinner connecting aspiring leaders
with seasoned executives
Table for Six (TF6) is a unique networking event that connects experienced executives with emerging leaders in the community. Instead of the usual, stuffy networking event, TF6 takes place over dinner to facilitate open and free conversation, Q&A and relationship building.
TF6 is a key part of COR’s efforts to attract and retain top Midlands talent by providing opportunities for young professionals to gain leadership exposure and experience.
Dine with us on October 10 at First Citizen’s Cafe
Join us to dine with the following executives:
- Jim Apple, Chairman & CEO of First Citizens Bank
- Henry Haitz, Publisher of the State Media Company
- Paula Harper Bethea, South Carolina Education Lottery Executive Director
- Ric Luber, President & CEO of the Midlands Authority for Conventions, Sports & Tourism
- Anna Scheyett, Dean of the College of Social Work at USC
Thanks to the following sponsors for making this event possible: