Over 300 Members and Growing
Learn how we #ConnectColumbia.
- The network
- Over 300 professionals seeking to get involved in and make a difference in OUR community.
- Opportunity to shape our organization
- Join an action team to take ownership over YOUR organization, gain experience in fields outside of your day job and connect with other members.
- Receive over $70 in discounted tickets to COR events
- Member only events and behind the scene tours of local organizations and businesses (like the Columbia Fireflies!)
- Discounts on professional head shots
- 50% off professional headshots by J Haleem, email email@example.com to set up your shoot today!
- Discounts at the SC Philharmonic
- 20% off tickets to SCPhil concerts, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Stay in the know
- Whether it’s reading The Buzz Blog or actually joining the team to record every other Wednesday at the studio, stay in the know and have your chance to be heard on WXRY!
- Promote YOURSELF!
- We’re here for you. YOU are our agenda. Have you done something cool? Deserve a pat on the back or know another member who does? Columbia should know about it! Let us know and we’ll make sure to spread the word!
- Give back
- We’re constantly seeking new and creative ways for our members to give back to OUR community. From What’s Next Midlands outreach to KMB days, stay tuned to our volunteer opportunities for a chance to give back soon
- 50% off Everplay Columbia Social Leagues
- Get active in Columbia and join a social league for half off (limited to one per year)
It’s your community — get involved! Meet and socialize with new people, volunteer your time, grow your leadership skills and help create the community that you want to be a part of!
Individual Membership – $60 annually
Dual Membership (you & a friend) – $100 annually
Lifetime Membership – $250
Take it from our members…
Dynamic group of talented professionals united in serving our community. I’m honored to be a member. – Murray Coleman
Being a COR member to me means broadening your horizons, doing things you may not necessarily have done if you hadn’t joined, and meeting incredible people! – Barbara Lercara
Quite simply, it’s entering a realm of endless, positive possibilities. – Carl Heyward Jr.
The members of this organization share several common values: a highly-developed sense of community, a creative intention of service across a spectrum of opportunities, a “can do” attitude of engagement combined with a “must do” intensity of commitment, and a collaborative “why not?” optimism about their futures and the future of metropolitan Columbia. The focused energy, the wealth of talent present in COR, and a diversity of membership provide a platform for extraordinarily positive impact!!! – Tom Ledbetter
COR is the best way to become involved in Columbia’s young professionals scene. From volunteerism to professional development, COR is the one place to become engaged with a vibrant and diverse network of talented leaders. – Jeff Lawler
COR gives me the opportunity to brighten the future of the City of Columbia and surrounding areas while reminding others of what makes it great. – Tanisha Brown