Website United Way of Midlands
The Campaign Reporting Assistant is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of campaign envelopes and donor information. Will assist other accounting staff and perform other accounting duties as needed.
Essential DUTIES & Responsibilities
- Audits campaign envelopes for cash, checks and credit card payments.
- Prepares bank deposits.
- Collaborates on the training of temporary staff for campaign envelope processing to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicates with contributors, agencies, and company representatives, both verbally and in writing, regarding pledges, and payments.
- Responsible for maintaining data quality of StratusLive Database (donor management software).
- Works with Manager of Campaign Reporting to analyze donor accounts for collection purposes and problems and to resolve with appropriate action.
- Serves as a point of contact in the finance department for Campaign Account Managers and Employee Campaign Directors.
- Responsible for “problem envelope” process and payment/pledge/envelope corrections and adjustments.
- Primary point of contact for copiers, postage machine, and other relate hardware and software within Finance department. Secondary point of contact for other departments.
- Assists with preparing electronic files for import into donor management database.
- Maintains and tracks fixed asset inventory
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Experience, knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication (oral and written) skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office family of products including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting or related experience.
- 2-5 years professional business experience.
- Prior non-profit work experience.
- Experience in database management and analysis.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.scanpo.org/jobseeker/job/29117519/Campaign Processing Assistant/United Way of the Midlands/?str=1&new=1&max=25&keywords=united&long=1&vnet=0 →