We need YOUR help to make this a success for our community! Plus, what a great way to rack up your community service hours! We will need Gate Volunteers and Parking Volunteers.
Check out the timeline & duties below;
6:30pm | Mandatory Training
7:00-9:00pm | Volunteer Shift Part I
– Gate Volunteers will either be collecting money or welcoming cars at the main entrance.
– Parking Volunteers will help direct and park cars once they enter the speedway.
9:00pm | Screenings Begin
– Volunteers are more than welcome and encouraged to stay for the movie(s). Volunteers are provided a What’s Next Midlands T-Shirt and one-time use snack pass for the evening.
11:00pm – 12:00am | Volunteer Shift Part II
– Gate Volunteers will assist with directing folks out of the two (2) exit gates.
– Parking Volunteers will with directing folks out of the two (2) exit gates.
Sign up to volunteer here!
Have questions about volunteering? Contact COR now.
Have questions about The Summer Drive in Series? Contact What’s Next Midlands now.