There’s always a fun event coming up on COR’s calendar. COR hosts networking and social events throughout the year to help you continue to grow personally and professionally. In addition to our annual signature event Time for Art, we regularly host Table for Six, Activate, and Connect events. Volunteer opportunities are also ongoing, year round opportunities to be involved.
Table for Six- Women Driving Philanthropy
November 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$30 – $35
COR’s Table for Six series continues with an evening of conversations with women leading philanthropic opportunities in The Midlands.
When: Thursday, November 4th at 5:30 PM
Where: The Capital City Club
Tickets: $30 for COR Members/ $35 for non-members (ticket includes meal and 1 drink voucher, cash bar will be available)
Table for Six is a networking dinner that connects aspiring leaders with seasoned executives and influencers in the community through structured conversation. At each table, an established leader hosts five guests and guides discussion on a selected topic. This event affords guests unique opportunities to build relationships with local persons of influence. Members receive discounted tickets to all Table for Six events.
Table hosts include:
- Erinn Partin Rowe, CEO, Harvest Hope Food Bank
- Sara Fawcett, President and CEO, United Way of the Midlands
- Della Watkins, Executive Director, Columbia Museum of Art
- Ayanna White, CEO, Power in Changing
- JoAnn Turnquist, President and CEO, Central Carolina Community Foundation
- Ashley Thomas, Founder & Executive Director, The Hive Community Circle
COR members use code MEMBER at checkout for discount.