There’s always a fun event coming up on COR’s calendar. COR hosts networking and social events throughout the year to help you continue to grow personally and professionally. In addition to our annual signature event Time to Give, we regularly host Table for Six, Activate, and Connect events. Volunteer opportunities are also ongoing and year-round ways to be involved in the community.
Table for Six: Health and Wellness
February 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Meet us at Publico in Five Points for our next #TF6 event. Kick off the evening on the patio with a group workout hosted by Basecamp Fitness. Then indulge in a nutritious, handcrafted menu featuring healthy entrees and skinny margaritas!
This is an opportunity to network with local leaders and influencers in the health and wellness community—and get inspired to make new healthy habits this year.
Table Hosts Include:
- Angela Sellers Yong, Owner/Instructor FIT Columbia
- Dr. Nicole Washington, Pharmacist, Prisma Health
- Shakilya Khalif, Nurse Practitioner, Palmetto Primary Care Physicians
- James Patrick, Owner, James Patrick Fitness and Wellness
- Christa Demment González, Director of Culinary Medicine, FoodShare SC
- Dr. Shivani Patel, Dentist, 32 Dental