- This event has passed.
Table For Six: Eat Local
May 23, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$40 – $55
What is it?
Table For Six (TF6) is a unique networking dinner that connects aspiring leaders with seasoned executives and influencers in the community. Instead of the usual, stuffy networking event, TF6 takes place over dinner to facilitate open and free conversation, Q&A and relationship building. For the next installment, we are inviting leaders and influencers of the local food and agriculture movement to connect and share their experiences with our members. We want to give attendees the opportunity to learn more about sustainable and accessible food and farming in their home-city. This Table For Six will be one to remember!
How does it work?
Attendees and hosts will connect over drinks and conversation during our networking hour to get things started. When everyone takes their seats, the hosts will introduce themselves and then dinner will be served. Throughout the remainder of the event, attendees will have the opportunity to further connect and form relationships with their table hosts over dinner. Tickets are available to Members only until May 3rd.
Who are the hosts?
- David Shields – USC Professor, Food Historian
- Mike Davis – Owner and Chef at Terra
- Vanessa Driscoll Bialobreski – Owner of Farm to Table Event Co.
- Ariel McClain – Chairperson of Midlands Food Alliance, Founder of Humble Farms
- Assistant Commissioner Aaron Wood – Department of Agriculture
- Susan Ardis – Food Writer for The State
- Kitwanda “Kiki” Cyrus – Co-owner of Kiki’s Chicken and Waffles
- Bryan Tayara – Owner of Rosewood Market
- Harry Ott – President of South Carolina Farm Bureau
- Eric McClam – Co-Owner and Farm Manager of City Roots
- Thibaut Fagonde – Director, Publisher, Editor of Overalls & Aprons
What’s for dinner?
If we’re talking food, you better believe we’ll be serving up some of the best! Attendees will be treated to a delicious AND local bounty salad followed by a chicken paella family-style, farm-to-table dinner from the Farm to Table Event Company! Open bar included as well! #winning